It’s time for the OIL OF THE WEEK! And to kick us off, we’ve got Lavender. The swiss army knife of oils and one of my personal favorites.
Lavender comes from Utah, Idaho, and France farms. I am DYING to go to the farm in Utah because I’ve seen too many photos of friends jumping in lavender fields without me! The first time I diffused 2 drops of Lavender Quentin slept for 7 hours straight through the night!
Lavender helps support and promote:
Feelings of calm, relaxation and balance
Healthy hair and skin
and a ton more
5 Favorite ways to use Lavender:
– In my skin care routine [It’s in the ART Gentle Foaming Cleanser, lip balm and my body wash. And I use it mixed with coconut oil as lotion]
– Diffused at night before bedtime
– In my mermaid spray bottle to promote healthy hair
– Diffused with peppermint and lemon to support seasonal changes
– In a hot bath with epsom salts
Lavender is one of the few essential oils to still be listed in the British Pharmacopoeia.
Amy Lorraine is a Lifestyle and Wellness Blogger who calls southern Maryland home. She blogs at AmyLorraine.com, creates crafts, prints and designs in her Etsy shop, and shares her essential journey at The Oil Adventures.
Follow me on BLOGLOVIN’ to stay up to date!