This week’s OIL OF THE WEEK is Lemon Essential Oil.
Lemon comes from farms in California and Italy. It’s cold pressed from the rind of the lemon, not the juice. And it takes 3,000 lemons to produce 1 kilo of oil. Or 75 lemons to produce one 15ml bottle of Lemon.
Lemon helps support and promote:
– A healthy nervous system
– Healthy skin
– Clean bodily systems
– Supports proper nasal and respiratory function
– and a ton more
5 Favorite ways to use Lemon:
– Diffused for uplifting mood enhancer
– Mixed with Thieves Vitality and honey in hot tea for a soothing immunity boost
– Use with Lavender and Peppermint for seasonal changes
– Use a drop to remove sticky residue from stickers, gum or crayon
– A few drops of Lemon Vitality oil instead of lemon juice while cooking
It contains the powerful constituent limonene. Which a quick google search would show you all the amazing benefits of limonene and why you want it!
Amy Lorraine is a Lifestyle and Wellness Blogger who calls southern Maryland home. She blogs at AmyLorraine.com, creates crafts, prints and designs in her Etsy shop, and shares her essential journey at The Oil Adventures.
Follow me on BLOGLOVIN’ to stay up to date!